Here we present one of the renovation projects carried out by our real estate agency as part of our range of services.
In this example it is an almost complete renovation of the penthouse executed by the interior design studio Xavier Pastor and our usual suppliers and builders.
- The distribution of the living-dining room and the kitchen has been changed, converting it into an open concept, but at the same time practical.
- The flooring has been changed throughout the house, opting for a large format Inalco brand floor tile.
- The interior carpentry has been completely modified, opting for doors with concealed hinges and integrated into the corridor panels.
- The top of the range kitchen is completely new and has Blum brand fittings, the worktop and the peninsula including the sink are made to measure with the same flooring as the property.
- A made-to-measure unit has also been included to hide the pillars and give a different touch to the living room.
- For the lighting we have opted for the iluxtron brand.
- And decorative elements have been used in the bedrooms.
We leave you a small photo gallery with the before and after of the reform.