The Pueblo Montecala development in the Cumbre del Sol urbanization offers a unique opportunity to enjoy Mediterranean living in a stunning natural setting.
With two and three bedroom appartments, built in the traditional Mediterranean style, this development is an ideal choice for those looking for a holiday home or a place to live all year round.
The location of Pueblo Montecala is truly exceptional.
The development is located in Cumbre del Sol, one of the most exclusive areas of the Costa Blanca, known for its stunning natural scenery and beautiful coves and sandy beaches.
Just a few minutes’ drive away are the beautiful beaches of Cala Moraig and Playa del Portet, where residents can enjoy a refreshing swim in the sea or sunbathe on the beach.
From Pueblo Montecala starts the path that leads to Cala Llebeig, a real hidden gem.
Design and architecture
The flats at Pueblo Montecala offer stunning views of the protected area of Portet de Moraira, the valley and the surrounding nature. The appartments have been built in blocks of only 5 or 6 units adapted to the mountainside offering magnificent views from all the properties.
Communal areas and services
In addition to the stunning views, Pueblo Montecala has numerous communal areas for residents to enjoy. There are three communal swimming pools, surrounded by landscaped gardens and sun terraces.
Cumbre del Sol also offers a wide variety of services and facilities for residents to enjoy. There is an international school, a sports area with tennis and paddle courts, and a horse riding centre. There are also a variety of restaurants, bars, supermarkets and shops in the area.
As well as being a beautiful and comfortable place to live, Pueblo Montecala prides itself on its commitment to sustainability.
The urbanisation has a large amount of green areas and landscaped areas, which are maintained with sustainable practices.
The development’s buildings have also been designed to maximise energy efficiency and minimise environmental impact.
Types of apartaments
Pueblo Montecala is divided into different sub-areas such as Miramar de Montecala, Montecala Gardens, Bonavista de Montecala and Montecala Gardens in addition to the larger area known as Pueblo Montecala.
Pueblo Montecala is dominated by:
- Two bedroom apartments with one bathroom (from 57m2 of living space),
- Two bedroom apartments with two bathrooms (from 67 m2 of living space),
- Three bedroom apartments with two bathrooms (from 85 m2), all sharing terraces of between 15 to 18 m2.
Miramar de Montecala
Miramar de Montecala is a development of 18 properties overlooking the sea with appartments with two bedrooms and one bathroom and three bedrooms with two bathrooms.
It has also been built in blocks of only six units and adapted to the mountainside.
- Model Azucena, is located on the top floor or penthouse entering at street level, consists of two bedrooms and a bathroom, 64m2 of living space, 20m2 of terrace and 10m2 of communal space.
- Model Greta, located on the ground floor, one level down from the street, consists of two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, two bathrooms, 87 m2 of living space, 33 m2 of terrace and 10 m2 of communal space.
- Model Arancha, is located on the second floor down two levels from the street, consists of two double bedrooms, one bathroom, 71m2 of living space, 20 m2 of terrace and 10 m2 of communal space.
Jardines de Montecala
Jardines de Montecala is a development of 18 appartments built on just two floors in a flat area allowing the ground floor appartments to have a large private garden of between 30 and 50m2. It has also been built in blocks of only 6 units.
- We have two appartments models Edurne (73 m2 of living space, two bedrooms and two bathrooms) and Begoña (64 m2 of living space, two bedrooms and one bathroom).
- The central Begoña models on the upper floor have, in addition to the 10m2 terrace, a second terrace of 19m2 with barbecue.
- The ground floor models have a covered terrace of 10m2 with a terrace of 6m2 and the garden on the same level.
Bonavista de Montecala
Bonavista de Montecala is a development of 18 appartments built on three floors and in three blocks adapted to the mountainside and all enjoy panoramic views with some sea views and the Peñon de Ifach of Calpe.
- Model Ciprés, is located on the top floor or penthouse entering at street level, two bedrooms, one bathroom, 64 m2 of living space, 23 m2 of terrace, 10 m2 of communal space.
- Model Naranjo, located on the first floor, one level down from the street, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, two bathrooms, 89m2 of living space, 18m2 of terrace, 10 m2 of communal space.
- Modelo Castaño, located on the ground floor minus two levels down from the street, two double bedrooms, one bathroom, 64 m2 of living space, 19 m2 of terrace, 10 m2 of communal space.
Request further information
All in all, the Pueblo Montecala development is an ideal choice for those looking to enjoy Mediterranean living in stunning natural surroundings. With high quality flats, stunning panoramic views, numerous communal areas and a commitment to sustainability, this development is an exceptional choice for anyone looking for a holiday home or a place to live all year round.
For specific and up-to-date information on Pueblo Montecala project in Cumbre del Sol as well as pre-owned properties for sale, please contact our company.
Request further information now and start discovering the possibilities for your dream home.
"*" indicates required fields
Responsible for the treatment: Aflys consultants SL
Manager's address: Acceso norte s / n, Oficina información, Cumbre del Sol, CP 03726 Benitachell, Alicante
Purpose: Your data will be used to meet your requests and provide you with our services.
Advertising: We will only send you advertising with your prior authorization, which you can provide us with through the corresponding box established for this purpose.
Legitimation: We will only process your data with your prior consent, which you can provide us through the corresponding box established for this purpose.
Recipients: In general, only the personnel of our entity who are duly authorized may have knowledge of the information we request.
Rights: You have the right to know what information we have about you, correct it and delete it, as explained in the additional information available on our website.